Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friends make up a huge part of a person's life,and i'm just glad i have so many great ones around me!Some come and go,some come and just..urm...hog that place for a really long time.Reminiscing brings me back to all the lows in my life,and truly i think a real friend is one whom saw you cry,laugh,being angry,moody and being stupid!

I was pretty lucky to have them being there for me,to ease the pain.Yes it's you ben and yanisa!I haven't really said thank you,but i want you guys to know deep down inside,i'm so so grateful for you guys being there that night.That night i can never forget,what that person did i would never forget too.But i want to thank you for doing what you did,or otherwise i'd never have realised the friends whom stand true to me.

And those friends in school!Timo,dom and ben!Muahah..life can't be the same without you,timo and dom ever bickering over the slightest stuff,as for ben and me?We'd be looking at the cool chicks passing by!(See what you miss out when you two keep arguing over small stuff!)
Life can't be the same in school when you don't have people around to share that "i'm gonna flunk" feeling.I'm so gonna miss school cause of you guys when we graduate.OH and timothy please get promoted!

Then there's emmanuel and justina who accompanies me to school every morning and i never fail to enjoy them arguing over whose nicest and whose the best!Well,in my opinion theres nothing to argue about really!cause,RUI'S THE NICEST AND BEST!(If you guys are reading this!=x)

And there're so so many others i haven't even mentioned!Rui's gonna go collect all of your photos and then i'd worship you guys at home alright!Holidays are coming and i can't wait to see all of you people!

Lastly i would like to state that the above are all for the sake so that my friends wouldn't give me a clay figurine for my birthday!=x
Oh and ben,i don't need any present,the best one you guys can give is just being there for me.XD P.s this sentence was made in the hope that i really don't get clay figurines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home